Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Awarded

The great generosity of the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust means that I can collect and collate the best lessons from the work of experts in the USA. I aim to visit advocate/survivors groups, University programmes, regulators and lawyers; in short people who are working around some aspect of professional boundaries and boundary violations. I hope to make contact with people from a range of settings, from counselling and psychotherapy to the churches, health or educational establishments, social care and any sector where there is a need for safe professional boundaries. I hope to film interviews with a range of people which I aim post here. I'll also be taking some pictures of the trip and aim to record here what I learn as I go. I'll be writing up a report for the trust and will also be looking to place articles in some key journals. I welcome your comments and correspondence - especially if you are concerned with the issues and have questions you'd like me to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment